AIM: To ensure that effective procedures are in place to manage the day to day finances of the centre.
- Fees will be charged on a daily rate. Please see the Centre Manager for your individual daily rate.
- All fees for the week are to be paid in full on the child’s first day of attendance.
- All school holidays / public holidays must be paid.
- Fees will be charged as usual if your child is absent through illness or on holidays.
- Fee payments may be made through Ezi-Debit. Ezi-Debit is the centres only method of payment.
- A child enrolment fee is to be paid on enrolment of $50, your child can’t be guaranteed a position until this amount is paid. Two weeks of fees are payable prior to the child’s first day. It is expected that fees are to be kept in 2 weeks credit by families at all times.
- A $15.00 booking fee is to be paid annually to secure your child’s position at the centre for the following year.
- Two weeks notice in writing must be given if you need to withdraw your child.
Responsibilities: Centre management is required to:
- during orientation explain the fees policy in detail to new families.
- to assist and give the parents information about CCB including the phone numbers and CRN numbers.
- to manage overdue fees through phone calls and written correspondence with parents on a weekly basis.
- to ensure that payment plans are upheld as to the individual agreements.
- a late fee will apply to parents who do not pick up their child on time to cover staff over time. This fee will be $10.00 for every 5 minutes that a parent is late.